Groundbake - Cronulla NSW



Vegetarian pie.




The chicken pie with fennel and spinach had been sold out, so I settled for the option with mushrooms.  It a tad salty to me at the beginning but then the spread evened out. Nice chicken breast meat though and a good crust.   The size was just right for my needs.

I liked the veg pie better.  It has a spicy Mediterranean flavour and textured ingredients.  A nice change from a potato and carrot variety. A contrast to meat pies, although I hang on to my lamb and pork varieties when I am on the run. I was tempted to get a sourdough but ruled out on that eventually.  The Groundbake opens early and is  worth visiting when you are on the beach.I will have to check it out again for other than pies.....




My chicken and mushroom pie.




Groundbake is a t 8 Surf Road, Cronulla NSW.
Opening hours are from 6am to 5pm every week day and from 6am to 3pm on weekends.
Contact + 61 2 9527 2253




Groundbake Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunty Gaik Lian's - Straits Chinese, Georgetown, Penang

85 Degrees Bakery Cafe Hurstville NSW

Return to Eythrope